1、According to the first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be concluded from it that ______________.
2、There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________.
3、Nowadays there is a growing concern over ______________. Many people like ______________, while others are inclined to ______________.
4、Nowadays, it is common to ______________. Many people like ______________ because ______________. Besides, ______________.
5、 ______________, just like many other things, are preferred by ______________. While being attacked by the idea that ______________, some people consider ______________. They point that ______________.
6、Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
7、For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But people are taking a fresh look at it now.
8、It has stipulated by the government that ______________. To this stipulation, many people respond actively because ______________.
9、______________ is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can't be avoided.
10、______________ has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates are right on their way.
11、Recently, ______________ has become the focus of the society, and in this way.. People swarm to ______________.
12、______________ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but created some serious problems as well.
13、Man is now facing a big problem-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______________ second, ______________.
14、Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of ______________.
15、It is only during the last years that man has become generally aware that ______________.
16、There is an old saying, ______________. It's the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct in many cases ever today.
17、The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________.
18、______________ is now______________, and at the same time ______________. These two factors have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in the face of such a situation.
19、One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
20、One of the great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, the present situation should make us ponder over ______________.
1. The most obvious reason for this phenomenon is that ______________. Consequently, ______________.
2. No matter you like it or not, AAA has become more and more popular and there are many reason for it.
3. It’s an urgent task for us to change this unfavorable situation: ______________.
4. The picture can reminds you of some strange, yet familiar phenomena existing in our society.
5. A great number of solutions are being offered. Some people suggest that ______________. Others argue that ______________.
6. Confronted with AAA, we should take a serious of effective measures to cope with the situation.
7. However, ______________ may cause some problems. First, it is ______________. Second, ______________. Finally, ______________. So, it is clear that ______________ has its advantages and disadvantages.
8. Although ______________ has a great advantage of ______________, it can’t compete with ______________ in ______________.
9. ______________ may be preferable to ______________, but ______________ suffers from the disadvantages that ______________.
10. The advantages of ______________ are much greater that those of ______________. For instance, ______________.
11. ______________ may be preferable to ______________, but it also suffers from the disadvantages that ______________.
12. But I don’t think it is a very good way to solve ______________. For instance, ______________. Worst of all, ______________.
13. There are many ways to ______________. First, ______________. Second, ______________. Third, ______________.
14. On the contrary, there are some people in favor of ______________. They believe ______________. Moreover, they think ______________.
15. There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can ______________, there are a number of advantages of ______________. Another solution is to ______________.
16. It is high time that something was done about it. For example, ______________. In addition, ______________. All these measures will certainly ______________.
17. There are some other people, who ______________. Their reasons are different, something for ______________, sometimes for ______________, and sometimes simply for ______________.
18. ______________ is necessary and important to our country’s development and construction. First, ______________. What’s more, ______________. Most important of all, ______________.
19. However, if not managed properly, ______________ can create many problems. Sometimes ______________. Furthermore, ______________. Therefore, ______________ has been gaining public concern.
20. There are probably many reasons for ______________. First, ______________. Second, ______________. Finally, ______________.
21. Well, why is there ______________? I think there might be two reasons. One is ______________, and the other is ______________.
22. There are, I think, two main reasons for ______________. In the first place, ______________. In the second place, ______________. Therefore, ______________.
23. Why ______________? For one thing, ______________. For another, ______________. Perhaps the main reason is ______________.
24. It is no easy job to find the reasons for this tendency which involves several complicated factors. For some ______________. For others ______________.
25. Why ______________? The first reason is that ______________. The second reason is ______________. The third is ______________. For all this, the main cause of ______________ is due to ______________.
26. “Why do ______________?” Many people often ask questions like this.
27. In recent years, there is a general tendency to ______________. According to a study, there is ______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
28. According to a survey, there is a growing number of ______________. What brings this result? The main reason rests with.
29. Some people prefer to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. In addition, ______________. Nevertheless, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more common.
30. Today, there ______________, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ______________ second, ______________. What makes things worse is that ______________.
31. Nowadays, ______________ has become a problem we have to face. Though it’s easier said than done, with the help of modern technology, we now have many means to solve it.
32. Many people are inclined to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. They believe that ______________.
33. From the graph/chart, we know the statistics of ______________ and ______________. It can be seen easily that ______________.
34. According to the two graphs presented, it can be observed that ______________. In the left graph, ______________. At the same time, ______________ as the right graph shows.
35. The graph shows the general trend in ______________.
36. According to the figures/numbers/statistics/percentages in the table/chart/bar graph/line graph, it can be seen that ______________. Obviously, ______________, but why?
37. The figure indicates/shows/suggests/proves that ______________. There is a steady/rapid development/trend of ______________.
38. These days we are often told that ______________. But is it true?
39. These days we often hear about ______________. But is this really the case?
40. One of the great writers once said that ______________. Now it still has a realistic significance.
41. In our history, the idea that ______________ never has been so popular. On one hand, ______________, on the other hand, ______________.
42. There are different opinions among people as to ______________. Some people suggest that ______________.
43. Some people hold the opinion that ______________ is superior to ______________ in many ways: Others, however, disagree with it.
44. Nowadays although more and more people ______________, still there are some who think ______________, they may think ______________.